Friday, October 26, 2012

Book 16: The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes


Phew - this book was to the point and yet one of the most powerful business books I've read it date. Mr. Holmes doesn't waste your time because he doesn't have time to waste himself. And I am thankful for that tactic because it's a great place to start in thinking about business.

Oh, I own a business, so these books are most definitely in my queue every week.

Mr. Holmes outlines 12 areas to radically increase both prospects and the sellers edge. He outlines that only 3% of consumers are ready to buy something at any given moment. Now you may be curious, in the market, or intrigued by are not ready to purchase. The moral of his point: stop selling to the 3%! Instead, pry them open and move your prospects into the 3% category where you will be waiting with open arms.

How?

Market Education. Two words now in the forefront of my mind. For example, which captures you more?

"Why our gym is awesome."

-or-

"3 Major risks to your bank account in the next 12 months no one has told you!"

I will give you a hint: they are insurance claims, accidents, and your grocery bill. I don't want to give too much away but I will gladly reveal all the details in an upcoming orientation.

See what I did there? I know, I can't fool you, but that's the best part - no trickery here! These are genuine costs that no one should endure and my business can genuinely take them away for good. If you are a business owner of any kind, work for a department of any kind, or are in any sort of teaching capacity where you have an obligation to take care of people, read it.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment