Thursday, October 18, 2012

Book 11: The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz


Success is self-administered. That made me feel good, and he is of course completely right. On the flip side, the myth about luck is fueled by lack of taking responsibility and not recognizing that everything you do is by choice.

Now that I have rained on your parade, lets get to the BIG part! To think big be obsessively focused on your BIG vision and get caught up with your long-term goal.

Thinking big is actually simpler than I imagined it would be. Are you ready to hear it's secret? Ok - to think big, THINK BIG. That's it, no really, that's it.

Capacity is a state of mind. Believe you can increase, improve, grow, and your mind will find the solutions needed to make that your reality. It's not a matter of, "Can I improve?" Big thinkers know they can. So the question really is, "HOW can I improve?"

I guess that's what this blog is really about - a sliver of my how. Read it.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment