Sunday, December 2, 2012

Book 33: The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz


Confession: this was not my first time reading this book however my first time was well over 10 years ago so I figured it was fair game. This is the kind of book I could read every year and always get a little something useful from.

The Four Agreements are:

  • Be impeccable with your word
  • Don't take anything personally
  • Don't make assumptions
  • Always do your best
Simple, right? 

These four agreements, when implemented, can give you tremendous personal power. Your very own power to feel secure, loved, and validated irregardless of those around you or those not around you. 

So simple, in fact, I don't have much more to say about them except that they have removed a veil and with it came a lot of pressure. Phew.


Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment