Thursday, October 11, 2012

Book 2: Secrets of Six Figure Women by Barbara Stanny



Loved
this book. What struck me the most was how each woman she interviewed all had one pretty awesome trait, something she did consistently: she asked.

Who knew??

But my MOST favorite strategy was #7: Obey the Rules of Money, and here is why - because in doing so you actually attract it into your life. Something I wasn't expecting to read was that a fair amount of these ladies spent almost 100% of their six-figures AND felt like they didn't earn enough.

Wow.

The rules state: spend more than you earn, pay your savings account first, and put your money to work FOR you with a diverse investment portfolio. 

I didn't know I could do that, until now. Every penny matters. Read it.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment