Thursday, October 11, 2012

Book 1: The Success Principles by Jack Canfield


One book, 64 life changing philosophies about attaining success your way into your life.

Turns out I am totally and completely in control of my life - where I have been and where I am going. Now 64 principles is a lot, but each and every one made me feel SO good.

My personal principles for where I am in my life today:

Principle #1: Take 100% Responsibility for Your Life - very...liberating.
Principle #7: Unleash the Power of Goal Setting - I know begin and end my day with visual affirmations. They make me smile.
Principle #15: Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway - Courage anyone?
Principle #20: Commit to Constant and Never-Ending Improvement - Hence this blog.
Principle #25: Drop Out of the "Ain't It Awful" Club...and Surround Yourself with Successful People - I see now how attitude is contagious, if you are not positive please stay at bay.
Principle #39: Stay Focused on Your Core Genius - Because it is your most valuable asset.
Principle #49: Have a Heart Talk - because we often don't listen just to listen.
Principle #56: Develop a Positive Money Consciousness - Yes, ladies, this one is for you!
Principle #58: Pay Yourself First - also known as a savings account.
Principle #62: Give More to Get More - Coming up, The Go Giver

Well, all 64 principles are phenomenal, these are just a sampling of my favorites. Read it.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment