Thursday, October 11, 2012

Book 3: Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker


Bah! This book blew my mind. When I picked it up I thought I knew exactly what he was going to lay out for me - save money, spend less, invest more, etc.

But no.

Mr. Eker single handedly cured what I thought was an inability to commit to one thing and it turns out that is not what has been going on at all. Want to know what it is?

My money blueprint. And you have one too.

I did a little research and it turns out I am not the first one in my family to jump from venture to venture never really making a profit. You can see why I thought I had a commitment problem. However what I discovered was kind of shocking...

My grandfather did the exact same thing.

This was my blueprint - following ideas without every asking for my worth and jumping ship right before it has the possibility to profit.

My solution: to stop that.

I believe following my bliss is the only route to true abundance, so here I go. Read it.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment